Our modern mechanical workshop and assembly hall is in many ways the core of our business. Here, our very competent professionals ensure that good ideas and designs are fabricated, installed and tested as finished products. Our philosophy is to have 100% control at all stages to ensure an optimum result for our customers.
In our workshop we perform the most advanced production, repairs and maintenance of systems and equipment. We have specialized in exhaust systems for offshore- and land based gas turbines, as well as equipment to support installation and repairs of submarine power cables and other marine operations.
Steel plate work and welding is core to our production and we perform certified types of welding and procedures on a range of different materials. Noble Installation AS is also certified according to ISO 3834-2 : 2005 in addition to ISO 9001 : 2015.
- 1000 square meter main workshop.
- 750 square meter assembly and test hall.
- 20 tons lifting capacity by overhead transverse cranes.
- CNC controlled, 260 tons press.
- Plate scissors for material up to 16 mm.
- Bending machine for tubulars.
- Plasmacutter for materials up to 25 mm, 2 x 6 meter table.
- Watercutter, up to 300 mm, 2 x 4 meter table.
- 4-Roller for plates with pre-bend, up 20 mm plates, 2 meter wide.
- Profile roller
- Electrical round feeding table with capacity 4000 kg.
- CNC controlled machining center
- Welding equipment: We have the most modern welding equipment from Fronius and Kemppi for welding methods MIG / MAG, TIG, TIP TIG and electrode.
- Carbon steel
- AISI 304
- AISI 321
- AISI 316 (L)
- AISI 904
- Alloy 800